Requirements for the issuance of Business Visa for Business men and Investors coming to Nigeria for business ventures.
FILL YOUR VISA FORM AND PAYMENT ONLINE
1. Print your duly completed online application form
2. 2 passport size photographs
3. Letter of invitation from the company in Nigeria (stating that the company accepts full immigration responsibility while the applicant is in Nigeria )
4. Letter from the company in Switzerland (stating that the applicant is being sent to Nigeria for business purposes, indicating what kind of business they intend to do in Nigeria )
5. Original passport with not less than six months validity.
6. Photocopy of flight confirmation/ticket
7. Photocopy of valid resident/work permit in Switzerland
8. Photocopy of yellow fever vaccination
9. Photocopy of the last visa
10 PRINT THE Evidence of Visa fee payment online whether SINGLE ENTRY or MULTIPLE ENTRY IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR NATIONALITY.
11.All administrative /Processing fees has been abolished by Federal Republic of Nigeria
12. Applicants are required to call the Embassy to book appointment, at least one week ahead of scheduled interview date.
NOTE: Every 1st time visa applicant is required to attend an interview before visa can be issued. Interviews are held on Mondays and Wednesdays. Applicants are expected to be at the Embassy at 9:15 a.m. for submission and vetting of visa applications before the commencement of interview at 10:00 a.m.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
EMBASSY OF NIGERIA
BERN , SWITZERLAND
TEL. 031 3842600
FAX: 031 3842626