STR VISA (REQUIREMENTS)
ALL VISA FEES MUST BE PAID ONLINE
1. 4 duly completed application forms
2. 4 passport size photographs
3. 4 copies of approved expatriate quota
4. 4 copies letter of appointment
5. 4 copies letter of acceptance
6. 4 copies application for STR visa/entry permit from and acceptance of immigration responsibility by respective employer
7. ORIGINAL and 4 copies of professional certificates, credentials and curriculum vitae
8. Original passport valid not less than six months
9. 4 copies of flight confirmation/ticket
10. 4 copies of yellow fever vaccination
11. 4 copies of resident/work permit
12. 10 ALL VISA FEES SHOULD BE PAID ONLINE ONLY. CASH PAYMENT IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE IN THE EMBASSY.
11. All administrative/processing fees has been abolished by Federal Republic of Nigeria.
13. Applicant are required to call the Embassy to book an appointment, at least one week ahead of scheduled interview date
NOTE: Every 1st time visa applicant is required to attend an interview before visa can be issued. Interviews are held on Mondays and Wednesdays. Applicants are expected to be at the Embassy at 9:15 a.m. for submission and vetting of visa applications before the commencement of interview at 10:00 a.m.
EMBASSY OF NIGERIA
BERN , SWITZERLAND
TEL. 031 3842600
FAX: 031 3842626